- Activities - List of things that can be done while at the garden
(before/after garden meetings, during open hours, during workdays, or before/after events).
- Workdays (general garden workdays, bokashi composting workdays)
- Garden Meetings (dates below)
- Open Hours (information shown on the home page)
-- Scheduling: 2017, 2016
Scheduling is done by garden members using Google spreadsheet (link above opens in a separate window).
- Note regarding the requirement of having open hours. Even if the Children's Garden may be registered as both a Grow To Learn and GreenThumb garden, the property is owned by the Parks Dept. Since GreenThumb is a Parks Dept program, it therefore needs to follow GreenThumb's rules regarding maintaining open hours: 20 hours per week, 10 hours of which is to be posted on the garden gate.
- The open hours sign can either be done by the garden (its members, which can then be changed more flexibly) or GreenThumb can create a more permanent sign (see example of GreenThumb's version done for another garden).
- Food Waste Treatment Days Schedule
Treating dropped-off food waste scheduling: 2017, 2016
- Watering the garden scheduling: 2017, 2016
Next garden meeting: TBA
Children's Garden - a GreenThumb community garden on 12th St & Ave B, southwest corner, East Village NYC
Copyright © 2017-2018